An ideal KVM solution, the OmniView SOHO Series 4-Port KVM Switch with Audio from Belkin gives you control over four computers from one console, while adding a whole new sculpted look to your desktop. The vertical design saves space and provides built-in cable management at the same time. When the shroud slides into place, the cables flow neatly through the back opening.Engineered with such advanced features as audio and microphone switching support, the Belkin SOHO Series makes controlling multiple computers easier than ever. Now you can switch between speakers and microphones without having to unplug and re-plug them. The flash feature gets you firmware updates quickly and easily through a simple serial interface. The SOHO Series also supports high-quality resolution of up to 2048x1536@85Hz when used with coaxial VGA cabling, offering uncompromising display quality. It requires no additional power supply and standard features include hot key functionality, keyboard and PS/2 emulations, and a Belkin Five-Year Warranty.Control four PS/2 computers from one keyboard, monitor, and mouse with the Belkin OmniView SOHO Series 4-Port KVM Switch with Audio.
- Please note this product is not flash upgradeable when using a Macintosh.
- Enables control of up to 4 PS/2 computers from one keyboard, monitor, and mouse
- Offers audio and microphone switching
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048x1536@85Hz through a 400MHz bandwidth
- Provides built-in cable management design
- Hot key switching and direct-port access button
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
- Free Technical Support
- Flash upgrade firmware support
- 10-second AutoScan function
- Keyboard and PS/2 emulations for error-free boot-up
- PC99 color-coded connectors for matching cables to appropriate ports quickly and easily
- LED indicators