Keeping track of your trading is easy because graphs, tables and built-in reports show at a glance where your money is coming from, going to and where it is right now. Sage Instant Accounts products also make your VAT Return a simple and quick task, but again in a familiar way - what you see on the screen looks like the Return you send to the tax office. The beauty of Sage Instant Accounts products is that once you become familiar with the key tasks and concepts, your accounting needs will be taken care of for life; as your company grows, Sage can provide you with a more comprehensive accounting package with the same look and feel.
- Sage Instant Accounts - V15
- Bank & Cash Book: Keep track of activity in your business bank accounts, print statements, move money between accounts
- Sales & Purchase Ledgers: Financial incomings and outgoings are posted to the correct ledgers, helping you to balance the books
- Accounts Analyser: Accounts Analyser demystifies your accounts by unlocking the information held in your nominal ledger - the heart of your accounts. You can look at your current financial position on screen or instantly compare this year with last year
- Customer & Supplier Records: Store information about your customers and suppliers and see analysis of their trading history
- VAT Return: Sage Instant Accounts products make easy work of this complex task, saving you time and frustration
- Invoicing: Create and print product and service invoices and credits, compatible with customised Sage stationery for a professional finish. Sage Instant Accounts Plus also allows you to apply fixed discounts for particular customers
- Credit Control: See who's late in paying you and who you owe, with standard credit control letters and other tools to help keep your cashflow healthy. Sage Instant Accounts Plus also allows you to store credit references and hold credit review information
- Task Manager: Reminders, alerts and To Do' lists covering all aspects of your accounts, to help keep you organised and in control. e-Banking Ready: Make electronic payments to suppliers and reconcile your bank account with your Sage accounting system, via
- Currency Calculator: Easily convert between trading currencies
- Outlook, and run mail merges with Microsoft Word
- Links to Sage Instant Payroll: Integrate your payroll activities with the rest of the business
- Integration with Microsoft Office: You can send screen contents to Microsoft Excel and MicrosoftOutlook, and run mail merges with Microsoft Word.