V7 CAT5E cables are used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN). They are perfect for use with 10/100 Base - T networks. Connect your IT hardware to the network and offer reliable, practical, Gigabit-Ethernet performance. V7 CAT5e cables are available in various colours and lengths.
- Compliant to industry standards - ETL-verified to TIA/EIA 568B and ISO/IEC 11801- compliant
- Performance tested, tested to exceed: 100MHZ
- Molded, snagless connectors
- UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) or STP (Shielded Twisted Pair) technology
- Stranded, 24AWG, copper conductors