SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping & Handling
Shipping Methods and Policy
Our shipping partners are Royal Mail, FedEx UK, City Link, and TNT. We are constantly seeking the most cost efficient alternatives so we can pass on the best possible shipping prices to our customers. Therefore this is subject to change without prior notice.
Our shipping rate calculation is very simple and is separated into the following bands:
- Super Saver: Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Standard Shipping: Delivered in 2-3 working days
- Priority Shipping: Delivered in 1-2 working days
- Priority Express: Delivered Next working day
- Morning Delivery: Delivered in 1-2 working days before 12:00pm
- Saturday Delivery: Delivered on a Saturday*
In most cases, a signature is required on delivery. If nobody is present at the time of delivery, you should receive a failed delivery notification card which gives the contacts to rearrange delivery time with the courier or collection from the courier's local depot.
Please note that we are unable to forward to an alternate address once the order has left our warehouse. Customers are therefore reminded to make sure the delivery address provided during checkout is correct.
For information on what to do if you suspect your order has been lost in transit, please click here.
All delivery dates are subject to the order being placed before the cut-off time of 4:00pm, availability of stock, clearance of fund and all security checks.
- Orders shipped by the Saturday Delivery service will only be delivered on a Saturday.
Kikatek Returns and RMA Policies
Here at Kikatek we are dedicated to ensure our products meet your high standards. If a product does not meet your requirement, our Return Policy allows consumers to return the product for a refund within our 14 days returns period. Should an item purchased from us develop a fault anytime within the first year of its warranty period, we also provide a full after sales RMA service.
To return a previous purchase, click here.
Non-Faulty Goods Return
- Customers can return goods purchased from us under our 14 days returns policy.
- Products must be unused with all included accessories, drivers and manuals present in order for a full refund to be made.
- If an item is shipped back to us for return and is found to be incomplete, damaged, with security seal broken or in a non resellable condition, you may be liable for a restocking fee depending on the extent of the damage and completeness of the product.
- All products except Consumables and Software items qualifies for the 14 days returns period. Software which has been unsealed by you, and consumable goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned.
- We will consider accepting returns for orders outside the 14 day returns period and within 30 days from invoice date. However, a minimum re-stocking fee the higher of £5.00 or 15% will be applied. This excludes any additional fee chargeable due to damage caused to the product or missing parts on return.
- We strongly recommend that customers opt for fully insured delivery service when returning the goods. We suggest the use of a courier that can provide you a "proof of delivery". We cannot be liable for items lost or damaged during the return transit.
- Customers will be fully responsible for the returns shipping cost of non faulty products being returned within our 14 day returns period.
- Business purchases do not qualify for the 14 days return policy.
Faulty Goods Return
- Refunds can be requested for faulty items only within the first 30 days.
- After 30 days and within the first year, a repair or replacement will be offered. Only where repair or replacement is not possible/feasible, a refund will be offered minus an appropriate amount to reflect the period of use.
- Outside of the first year, some manufacturers offer extended warranty cover. Please contact the manufacturer for more information.
- Some manufacturers provide direct end user on-site or return to base warranty services which we recommend you use to rectify the fault in the shortest time possible.
- Products returned to us without a valid RMA number or returns details will not be accepted and may be rejected upon delivery.
- All return shipping cost is paid for by the customer except in the case of Dead on Arrival within 30 days from delivery date.
- Returns are usually processed within 14 working days after arrival at our site depending on stock availability or repair time required by manufacturers.
- Any return items that are modified, altered, operated beyond manufacturer's specifications, tampered with through unauthorised channels, or found non-defective will be rejected and may incur a testing charge.