Durable and flicker-free, LED Tube Lights from Energizer can be applied to offices, car parks, hallways and many more. These tube lights have a protective shatterproof coating, meaning they will stand the test of time wherever they are.
Do your energy bills a favour, as well as these LED tube lights, save up to 60% more compared to traditional fluorescent tube lighting!
For replacement of old fluorescent tubes. Please make sure your light fitting uses magnetic ballast with a starter slot. The existing starter must be swapped out with the included starter prior to using the LED tube.
If your light fitting has an electronic ballast with no starter, please consult an electrician as a direct swap will not be possible without rewiring your fitting.
(1) When it comes to replacing your existing fluorescent tubes, the installation process will be simple if you are dealing with magnetic ballast fittings often used in the workplace and commercial settings.
(2) First, make sure the current going into the fitting is completely switched off
(3) Remove the existing fluorescent lamp along with the existing starter
(4) With the LED starter provided, insert into the existing fluorescent starter location
(5) Then slot in your LED Energizer Tube
(6) Turn the power on and check for operation
First time ordering - great prices, speedy dispatch & free shipping. Couldn’t ask for more, thanks Kikatek!
Kikatek are consistently first class in terms of choice, delivery speed and price.
Really good service, arrived fast and well packaged ect. 10/10 will use again!!
Great experience! The parcel arrived two days after (ordered on a Saturday) and besides what we ordered there was even a wine voucher and some Haribo. Totally unexpected :D
Bought a gunpla model for the first time. Great service - item arrived quickly and good communication from the shop following my order. Package was carefully wrapped and arrived in perfect condition. Shop had excellent selection and very competitive prices compared to other retailers. Will definitely shop with them again.