This MST hub lets you connect two monitors to your DisplayPort (DP) 1.2 equipped Windows laptop or desktop. It's USB powered, so the only thing you'll need to operate the hub is your computer. The newest generations of computers are more portable than ever, which often means that you're left with fewer video outputs and smaller integrated screens. This MST hub solves both of these problems by letting you connect two additional displays to your computer, which makes multitasking much easier. With the MST hub, you can use DisplayPort video adapters and cable adapters that enable you to connect HDMI, VGA or DVI displays. This ensures your MST hub will be compatible with virtually any television, monitor or projector. The hub is VESA and DisplayPort certified to support DP 1.2 enabled systems, for seamless integration with your existing video equipment. Using the MST hub, you can extend your desktop onto additional monitors and stream independent content to each display, giving you the freedom to multitask and increase your productivity. You can also mirror the same image onto multiple displays for remote viewing applications such as digital signage. MST technology uses your existing video card to minimize the use of system resources while delivering Ultra HD 4K resolutions. This unprecedented performance makes MST perfect for high-resolution applications such as graphic design, gaming and medical imaging.
- Maximize your productivity by connecting two independent displays to your computer using the MST Hub
- Connect to almost any television, monitor or projector with the support of low-cost adaptors
- Increase external video performance with support for resolutions up to 4K
- VESA and DisplayPort certified
- Compatible with DP1.2 graphics cards such as AMD Eyefinity Technology and AMD Radeon
- Plug-and-play installation
- Newly engineered chipset for increased compatibility