- What payment methods do you accept?
- What is a CVV code? It is requested during checkout process.
- Is it really safe to purchase goods from the internet?
- What's Kikatek's policy on spam mails?
- I received my order but not all items are enclosed. Is this a packing error?
- Can I ship the order to addresses other than my registered credit card address?
- Can I amend an order I placed earlier?
- Can I cancel an order after it is submitted?
- I am having trouble logging into my account, what can I do?
- Do you ship outside of UK?
- How much is shipping?
- I received an order, but only the packing list is attached. Where is the invoice?
- My order still has not arrived. What should I do?
- Kikatek and the WEEE Regulations
- Kikatek and the UK Battery Directive
- I have a query related to an issue not discussed in the above FAQs, how do I get in touch with Kikatek's support team?
1. What payment methods do you accept?
- Visa Card
- Visa Debit
2. What is a CVV code? It is requested during checkout process.
Creditcard Verification Value (CVV) code is a additional security 3 - 4 digits code unique to your card. It can be located on the back of the card as the last 3 - 4 digits on the signature strip. This adds another level of security to online card payments.
3. Is it really safe to purchase goods from the internet?
Yes. In fact purchasing from the internet using credit card is much safer than over an unsecured telephone line. As a security measure, all transmission of sensitive data such as credit card numbers are encrypted through the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer technology. A padlock icorn at the bottom right corner of your internet browser confirms that the SSL secured mode is activated during the check out process.
Also as these sensitive data is never stored on our database server, it is impossible for any third party to retrieve such data from us through illegal means.
4. What's Kikatek's policy on spam mails?
We understand the importance of customers' privacy, and it is our policy to never disclose our customer contact details to third parties, or send unsolicited mail to our customer unless we have explicit permission to do so.
You have control to opt in/out our newsletter subscription program (which contains new product anouncements, compeitions/promotions and latest special prices). This can be done easily in "My Account" section of the site.
5. I received my order but not all items are enclosed. Is this a packing error?
If this situation occurs, we would suggest to review the order status in the My Account section. Since our stocks are located in several separate warehouse and maybe dispatched separately. If this is the case, it will be noted in the order staus history.
If you are sure an item is missing, please get in touch with our Sales Support Representatives via the e-Ticket Support System.
6. Can I ship the order to addresses other than my registered credit card address?
As a security measure and protection to our customers, we can only consider shipping to alternative address after the first order. Delay is possible if you specify a shipping address other than your own due to security checks requried.
7. Can I amend an order I placed earlier?
Unfortunately, this feature is not available at the current time. However it is possible for our customers to cancel their pending orders anytime in the My Account area. Please note that orders with status changed to Shipping Soon cannot be cancelled.
8. Can I cancel an order after it is submitted?
Yes. The easiest way to do this is through the orders management system inside the "My Account" area. Simply locate the order and select the cancellation option.
Please note this option is not available if the order has already been shipped or is in the process of being dispatched.
9. I am having trouble logging into my account, what can I do?
Please refer to this page for assistance.
10. Do you ship outside of UK?
Not at the current time. When we can offer shipment to outside of UK, we will make an official announcement.
11. How much is shipping?
You can find the shipping cost for items added to the basket by visiting the Shopping Basket page.
12. I received an order, but only the packing list is attached. Where is the invoice?
Invoices can be requested by locating the order in Your Account.
13. My order still has not arrived. What should I do?
If you believe that your order has been lost in the post, please click here for instructions on how to report it to our customer support team.
14. Kikatek and the WEEE Regulations
Kikatek is fully committed to comply with the WEEE Regulations. For detailed information, please refer to the PDF document available here.
15. Kikatek and the UK Battery Directive
For information on Kikatek's policy on the UK Battery Directive please refer to the PDF document available here.
16. I have a query related to an issue not discussed in the above FAQs, how do I get in touch with Kikatek's support team?
Please Contact Us here. Our customer service team will try to help you with your query in the shortest time possible.